The public is invited to an open house to discuss proposed roadway improvements to County Highway 5 in Stillwater 4:30-6:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 16, at Our Savior’s Lutheran Church, 1616 Olive St. W., Stillwater.
This is an informational open house to discuss the proposed improvements to the roadway, and any concerns that residents may have.
Washington County is proposing several improvements from Croixwood Boulevard to Pine Tree Trail, including:
• Resurfacing County Highway 5 and constructing a trail on the west side from Willard Street to Deer Path.
• Replacing damaged curb and gutter and catch basins.
• Replacing retaining wall along County Highway 5 north of Fairmeadows Road.
• Installing a new traffic signal at Pine Street and converting Dundee Place to right turns only;
• Closing Willard Street.
• Resurfacing existing trail on the west side from Croixwood Boulevard to Willard Street.
• Upgrade the existing signal at the intersection of Croixwood Boulevard. This upgrade would include Americans with Disabilities Act upgrades, painting signal poles, flashing yellow arrows, signing and pavement markings.
For more information about the project or open house, contact Andrew Giesen, project manager, at [email protected] or 651-430-4336.