NOTICE OF ASSESSMENT LIEN FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: December 25, 2013
1. A default has occurred in the conditions of that certain Common Interest Community Number 140 a Condominium Stillwater Crossings Condominium Declaration dated June 3, 2000, and recorded on June 8, 2000, as Document No. 3107322, as amended by that certain Common Interest Community Number 140 a Condominium Stillwater Crossings Condominium Twelfth Amendment to Declaration dated August 16, 2001, and recorded on October 24, 2001, as Document No. 3188744, both in the Office of the County Recorder in and for Washington County, Minnesota (collectively, Declaration), by Kathleen Ross (Owner), as fee owner of the below-described property subject to said Declaration. The land described in the Declaration is not registered land.
2. Pursuant to the Declaration and Minnesota Statute Chapter 515B, a statutory lien exists for unpaid assessments and fees incurred from May 1, 2013 to the date of this Notice (Lien).
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Lien or any part thereof.
4. The holder of the Lien has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Lien and foreclosure of the Lien and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. As of the date of this notice, the amount due on the Lien is: $3,293.26
6. Pursuant to the power of sale granted by Owner in taking title to the below described Property subject to the Declaration, the Lien shall be foreclosed, and the land located at 1134 Bergmann Drive, Stillwater, Minnesota 55082, Property Tax ID No. 31.030.20.32.0113, and legally described as follows:
Unit No. 1401, Stillwater Crossings Condominium, Common Interest Community No. 140, Washington County, Minnesota (Property),
shall be sold by the Sheriff of Washington County, Minnesota at public auction on February 12, 2014, at 10:00 a.m., at the Washington County Sheriffs Office: 15015 62nd Street North, Stillwater, Minnesota 55082.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by Owner or Owners personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
8. The Owner must vacate the property on or before 11:59 p.m. on August 13, 2014, if the Lien is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. 580.30 or the Property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. 580.23.
9. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE OWNER, THE OWNERS PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINN. STAT. 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE PROPERTY IS IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, IS NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND IS ABANDONED.
10. The Owner released from financial obligation on the Lien is: None.
Stillwater Crossings Condominium Association
(a Minnesota non-profit corporation)
By its attorneys:
Garth G. Gavenda, (#310918)
Lindsay W. Cremona, (#393599)
Anastasi Jellum, P.A.
Attorneys for Lien Holder
14985 60th Street North
Stillwater, MN 55082
12/25/13-1/29/14, Stillwater Gazette, Ross 16403-F, 154913