NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: March 15, 2013
1. A default has occurred in the conditions of that certain mortgage executed by Thomas J. Weber, a single person, and Alisha N. Grufman, a single person, as mortgagors, in favor of Lake Elmo Bank, a Minnesota banking corporation, as mortgagee, dated February 19, 2009, and recorded on July 15, 2009, as Document No. 3749878, in the Office of the County Recorder in and for Washington County, Minnesota (“Mortgage”). The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $211,120.00.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage or any part thereof.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. As of the date of this notice, the amount due on the Mortgage is: $208,232.64.
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage shall be foreclosed, and the land located at 9307 Newcastle Road, Woodbury, Minnesota 55125, Property Tax ID No. 15.028.21.31.0002, and legally described as follows:
Lot 2, Block 7, Colby Lake 1st Addition, Washington County, Minnesota (“Property”),
shall be sold by the Sheriff of Washington County, Minnesota, at public auction on May 3, 2013 at 10:00 a.m., at the Washington County Sheriff’s Office: 15015 – 62nd Street North, Stillwater, Minnesota 55082.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by mortgagors or mortgagors’ personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
8. The mortgagors must vacate the Property on or before 11:59 p.m. on November 5, 2013, if the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. § 580.30 or the Property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. § 580.23.
9. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS’ PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINN. STAT. § 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
10. The mortgagors released from financial obligation on the Mortgage are: None.
Lake Elmo Bank
(a Minnesota banking corporation)
By its attorneys:
Joshua D. Christensen, (#332616)
Lindsay W. Cremona, (#393599)
Anastasi Jellum, P.A.
Attorneys for Mortgagee
14985 60th Street North
Stillwater, MN 55082
(Mar. 15,22,29, Apr. 5,12,19, 2013) Weber/Grufman Foreclosure
City of Stillwater
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Stillwater, Minnesota, will meet on Tuesday, April 2, 2013, at 7 p.m. in the Council Chambers at Stillwater City Hall, 216 North Fourth Street, to consider a request from Paul Larson for a variance to the impervious surface requirements for an addition to a garage and 2nd floor and adding a 2nd floor to main house located at 106 Lakeside Drive in the RB, Two Family Residential District and any variances related thereto. Case No. 2012-15.
All persons wishing to be heard with reference to this request will be heard at this meeting.
Community Development Director
(Mar. 22, 2013) Case No. 2012-15
Certificate of Assumed Name
Minnesota Secretary of State
Amendment to Certificate of Assumed Name
Minnesota Statutes Chapter 333
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. State the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted:
BOUTWELL INVESTMENT CLUB
2. State the address of the principal place of business.
5600 NORWICH PKWY. OAK PARK HEIGHTS MN 55082
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name, OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address:
Duberg, Bea 5590 Norwich Pkwy. Oak Park Heights, MN 55082
Edwards, Bonnie 5450 Norwich Pkwy. #108 Oak Park Heights, MN 55082
Hunder, Ray 5724 Norwich Circle North Oak Park Heights, MN 55082
Hunder, Alice 5724 Norwich Circle North Oak Park Heights, Mn 55082
Kokotovich, Shirley 5350 Nolan Pkwy. Oak Park Heights, MN 55082
Kuhn, Bonnie 5350 Nolan Pkwy. #204 Oak Park Heights, MN 55082
McCallister, John L. 5332 Nolan Parkwy Oak Park Heights, MN 55082
Christopher, Sally 5350 Nolan Pkwy. #203 Oak Park Heights, MN 55082
Cross, Helga 5590 Norwich Pkwy. $118 Oak Park Heights, Mn 55082
Hicks, Allen 5450 Nolan Pkwy. #201 Oak Park Heights, MN 55082
Tyree, David 5590 Norwich Pkwy. #414 Oak Park Heights, MN 55082
McKenna, Robert 5404 Nolan Pkwy. Oak Park Heights, MN 55082
McKenna, Noreen 5404 Nolan Pkwy. Oak Park Heights, MN 55082
Mullen, Robert 5260 Nolan Pkwy. Oak Park Heights, MN 55082
Mullen, Jeanne 5260 Nolan Pkwy. Oak Park Heights, MN 55082
Reinheimer, Lorrie H. 5590 Norwich Pkwy. #204 Oak Park Heights, MN 55082
Riewe, Neva 5600 Norwich Pkwy. Oak Park Heights, MN 55082
Swanlund, LuJean 5350 Nolan Pkwy. #201 Oak Park Heights, MN 55082
Schneider-Kiene, Bernice, M. 5590 Norwich Pkwy. #207 Oak Park Heights,
Spencer, Mary 5415 Nolan Lane Oak Park Heights, MN 55082
Prill, George 5590 Norwich Pkwy. $426 Oak Park Heights, MN 55082
4. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed name number: 2883957-2 originally filed on 6-6-2008
5. I, the undersigned, certify that I am signing this document as the person whose signature is required, or as agent of the person(s) whose signature would be required who has authorized me to sign this document on his/her behalf, or in both capacities. I further certify that I have completed all required fields, and that the information in this document is true and correct and in compliance with the applicable chapter of Minnesota Statutes. I understand that by signing this document I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Section 609.48 as if I had signed this document under oath.
FILED: March 11, 2013
/s/ Robert T. McKenna, Treasurer
(Mar. 22 & 27, 2013) Boutwell Investment Club
STATE OF MINNESOTA DISTRICT COURT
COUNTY OF WASHINGTON TENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Court File No.: 82-PR-13-1266
NOTICE OF INFORMAL APPOINTMENT OF PERSONAL
REPRESENTATIVE AND NOTICE TO CREDITORS
In Re: Estate of
Stephen Jude Hartigan
Notice is given that an Application for Informal Appointment of Personal Representative was filed with the Registrar. The Registrar accepted the application and appointed Dennis D. Hartigan, whose address is 14211 55th Street North, Oak Park Heights, MN 55082, to serve as the personal representative of the decedent’s estate.
Any heir or other interested person may be entitled to appointment as personal representative or may object to the appointment of the personal representative. Any objection to the appointment of the personal representative must be filed with the Court, and any properly filed objection will be heard by the Court after notice is provided to interested persons of the date of hearing on the objection.
Unless objections are filed, and unless the Court orders otherwise, the personal representative has the full power to administer the estate, including, after thirty (30) days from the issuance of letters of general administration, the power to sell, encumber, lease, or distribute any interest in real estate owned by the decedent.
Notice is further given that, subject to Minn. Stat. § 524.3-801, all creditors having claims against the decedent’s estate are required to present the claims to the personal representative or to the Court within four (4) months after the date of this notice or the claims will be barred.
Dated: March 14, 2013
Dated: March 14, 2013
Edward W. Simonet
522 South Fourth Street, Stillwater, MN 55082
Telephone: (651) 439-5875
Facsimile: (651) 439-5559
e-mail: [email protected]
(Mar. 15 & 22, 2013) Hartigan Probate
City of Stillwater
AN ORDINANCE EXTENDING THE CORPORATE LIMITS
OF STILLWATER INTO CERTAIN UNINCORPORATED
TERRITORY THAT IS LESS THAN 40 ACRES IN AREA AND
MORE THAN 60% SURROUNDed by THE CITY OF STILLWATER
WHEREAS, certain territory described below is not presently included within the corporate limits of any incorporated city or borough; and
WHEREAS, this territory is less than 40 acres in area and is more than 60% bordered by the City of Stillwater and the land is urban or suburban in character; and
WHEREAS, Notice of Intention to Annex the parcel was served upon the Town of Stillwater and the Chief Administrative Law Judge more than 90 days prior to the adoption of this ordinance and no objection has been filed with the Chief Administrative Law Judge or with the City;
NOW, THEREFORE, the City Council of the City of Stillwater ordains:
Section 1. Territory Annexed. The corporate limits of the City of Stillwater, Minnesota, are hereby extended to include the unplatted territory described as follows:
Described on Exhibit A and depicted on the map attached as Exhibit B.
Section 2. Filing. The City Clerk is directed to file certified copies of this ordinance with the Chief Administrative Law Judge of the State of Minnesota, the Minnesota Secretary of State, the County Auditor of Washington County, Minnesota, the Town Clerk of the Town of Stillwater, Minnesota; further the City Attorney is directed, on behalf of the City Council to immediately deliver a copy of the ordinance to the appropriate County Auditor.
Section 3. Effective Date of Annexation. This ordinance takes effect upon passage and publication and the filing of certified copies as directed in Section 2 and approval of the Chief Administrative Law Judge.
Adopted by the City Council of the City of Stillwater this 19th day of March, 2013.
CITY OF STILLWATER
/s/ Ken Harycki
Ken Harycki, Mayor
/s/ Diane F. Ward
Diane F. Ward, City Clerk
Beginning at the Southwest corner of Section 33, Township 30 North, Range 20 West, thence northerly along the west line of Section 33 a distance of 303.04 feet, more or less, to the south line of Highway Parcel 334, MN DOT HWY Right of Way Plat No. 82-18, thence east along the south line of Highway Parcel 334 a distance of 492 feet, more or less, to the centerline of vacated County Road 66 as described in Document No. 397359, thence southerly along the centerline to its intersection with the south line of Section 33.
(Mar. 22, 2013) Ordinance 1059