Public Notices 03/15/2013
Notice of Sheriff’s Sale
STATE OF MINNESOTA DISTRICT COURT
COUNTY OF WASHINTON TENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Case Type: Other Civil
NOTICE OF SHERIFF’S SALE
UNDER JUDGMENT AND DECREE
Court File No.: 82-CV-12-3408
The Honorable Judge Richard C. Ilkka
Charter Bank Eau Claire,
Oneka Lake Townhomes, LLC; Cross Country Holdings, LLC; Michael B. Nightingale; Pam S. Nightingale; Dean Gannon; John Doe and Mary Roe
Notice is hereby given, that under and by virtue of the (1) Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, Order For Judgment entered on November 2, 2012, and the (2) Order entered on January 16, 2013 in the above-entitled action, certified copies of which have been delivered to the Washington County Sheriff directing the sale of the premises, hereinafter described, to satisfy the amount found and adjudged due to said Plaintiff in the above-entitled action from Defendants Oneka Lake Townhomes, LLC, Cross Country Holdings, LLC, and Michael B. Nightingale, as prescribed in said Order, the undersigned Sheriff of Washington County will sell at public auction, to the highest bidder, for cash, on Friday, April 5, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. at the Washington County Sheriff’s Department, 15015 62nd St. N., Stillwater, MN 55082, the real property in said Order legally described as:
Lot 16, Block 1, Forest Heights, according to the recorded plat thereof on file and of record in the Office of the County Recorder, Washington County, Minnesota, and commonly known as 219 Park Ave., Mahtomedi, MN 55115 (PIN: 29-030-21-23-0024) (hereinafter the “Premises”)
together with (1) all buildings and improvements now or hereafter located on the Premises (the “Improvements”), (ii) all of the estate, right, title or demand of any nature whatsoever of Michael B. Nightingale and Pam S. Nightingale (together, the “Mortgagor”) either in law equity, in possession or expectancy, in and to the Mortgaged Property as defined below, any part thereof (iii) all easements, rights of-way, gores of land, streets, ways, alleys, passages, sewer rights, waters, water courses, water rights and powers, and all estates, rights, titles, interests, privileges, liberties, tenements, hereditaments, and appurtenances of any nature whatsoever, in any way belonging. relating or pertaining to the Mortgaged Property (including, without limitation, any and all development rights, air rights or similar or comparable rights of any nature whatsoever now or hereafter appurtenant to the Premises now or hereafter transferred to the Premises) and all land lying in the bed of any street, road or avenue, opened or proposed, in front of or adjoining the Premises to the center line thereof, (iv) all awards or payments, including interest thereon and the right to receive the same which may be made with respect to the Mortgaged Property, whether from the exercise of the right of eminent domain (including any transfer made in lieu of the exercise of said right) or for any other injury to or decrease in the value of the Mortgaged Property, (v) all leases and other agreements affecting the use or occupancy of the Mortgaged Property now or hereafter entered into (hereinafter referred to as the Leases) and the right to receive and apply the rents, issues and profits of the Mortgaged Property (hereinafter referred to as the Rents) to the payment of the Obligations (vii) all proceeds of and any unearned premiums on any insurance policies (collectively hereinafter referred to as the Policies) covering the Mortgaged Property, including, without limitation, the right to receive and apply the proceeds of any insurance, judgments, or settlements made in lieu thereof for damage to the Mortgaged Property (vi) the right in the name and on behalf of the Borrower, to appear in and defend any action or proceeding brought with respect to the Mortgaged Property and to commence any action or proceeding to protect the interest of Plaintiff in the Mortgaged Property and (vii) all proceeds of each of the foregoing (all of the foregoing, together with the Premises, the “Mortgaged Property”).
PART OF THE PROPERTY TO BE SOLD CONTAINS YOUR HOUSE. YOU MAY DESIGNATE THE AREA OF A HOMESTEAD TO BE SOLD AND REDEEMED SEPARATELY.
YOU MAY DESIGNATE THE HOUSE YOU OCCUPY AND ANY AMOUNT OF THE PROPERTY AS A HOMESTEAD. THE DESIGNATED HOMESTEAD PROPERTY MUST CONFORM TO THE LOCAL ZONING ORDINANCES AND BE COMPACT SO THAT IT DOES NOT UNREASONABLY REDUCE THE VALUE OF THE REMAINING PROPERTY.
YOU MUST PROVIDE THE CREDITOR CAUSING THIS PROPERTY TO BE SOLD, THE SHERIFF, AND THE COUNTY RECORDER WITH A COPY OF THE LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF THE HOMESTEAD YOU HAVE DESIGNATED BY TEN BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE THE DATE THE PROPERTY IS TO BE SOLD.
Dated this 6 day of February, 2013
WILLIAM M. HUTTON
Sheriff of Washington County
/s/ William M. Hutton
By: /s/ Bradley R. Marquardt
Nilsson Brandt, P.A..
900 Flour Exchange Building
310 Fourth Ave. So.
Minneapolis, MN 55415
(Feb. 8,15,22, Mar. 1,8,15, 2013) Charter Bank EC/Oneka
Certificate of Assumed Name
MINNESOTA SECRETARY OF STATE
CERTIFICATE OF ASSUMED NAME
Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 333
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. State the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: (one business name per application)
CARBONE’S PIZZERIA & PUB
2. State the address of the principal place of business. A complete street address or rural route and rural route box number is required; the address cannot be a P.O. Box.
5988 OSGOOD AVE. N. OAK PARK HEIGHTS MN 55082
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name, OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address.
JAMES R. DAILEY 7921 28TH ST. OAKDALE MN 55128
4. I, the undersigned, certify that I am signing this document as the person whose signature is required, or as agent of the person(s) whose signature would be required who has authorized me to sign this document on his/her behalf, or in both capacities. I further certify that I have completed all required fields, and that the information in this document is true and correct and in compliance with the applicable chapter of Minnesota Statutes. I understand that by signing this document I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Section 609.48 as if I had signed this document under oath.
Filed: February 26, 2013
/s/ James R. Dailey, President
(Mar. 14 & 15, 2013) CARBONE’S PIZZERIA & PUB
City of Stillwater
NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING OF THE STILLWATER CITY COUNCIL
6-8 P.M., WEDNESDAY MARCH 20, 2013
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN there will be a Special Meeting of the Stillwater City Council from 6:00-8:00 p.m., Wednesday, March 20, 2013. The purpose of the meeting is to attend the Downtown Revitalization Committee Meeting. The meeting will take place at Gardner Studios, 220 Myrtle Street E, Stillwater, MN Do not hesitate to contact the City Clerk’s Office (651) 430-8800 if you have any questions or need further information.
Date: March 13, 2013
Signed: /s/ Diane Ward
Diane Ward, City Clerk
PUBLISHED: Friday, March 15, 2013
POSTED: Thursday, March 14, 2013
(Mar. 15, 2013) March 20 Special Meeting
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: March 15, 2013
1. A default has occurred in the conditions of that certain mortgage executed by Thomas J. Weber, a single person, and Alisha N. Grufman, a single person, as mortgagors, in favor of Lake Elmo Bank, a Minnesota banking corporation, as mortgagee, dated February 19, 2009, and recorded on July 15, 2009, as Document No. 3749878, in the Office of the County Recorder in and for Washington County, Minnesota (“Mortgage”). The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $211,120.00.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage or any part thereof.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. As of the date of this notice, the amount due on the Mortgage is: $208,232.64.
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage shall be foreclosed, and the land located at 9307 Newcastle Road, Woodbury, Minnesota 55125, Property Tax ID No. 15.028.21.31.0002, and legally described as follows:
Lot 2, Block 7, Colby Lake 1st Addition, Washington County, Minnesota (“Property”),
shall be sold by the Sheriff of Washington County, Minnesota, at public auction on May 3, 2013 at 10:00 a.m., at the Washington County Sheriff’s Office: 15015 – 62nd Street North, Stillwater, Minnesota 55082.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by mortgagors or mortgagors’ personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
8. The mortgagors must vacate the Property on or before 11:59 p.m. on November 5, 2013, if the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. § 580.30 or the Property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. § 580.23.
9. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS’ PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINN. STAT. § 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
10. The mortgagors released from financial obligation on the Mortgage are: None.
Lake Elmo Bank
(a Minnesota banking corporation)
By its attorneys:
Joshua D. Christensen, (#332616)
Lindsay W. Cremona, (#393599)
Anastasi Jellum, P.A.
Attorneys for Mortgagee
14985 60th Street North
Stillwater, MN 55082
(Mar. 15,22,29, Apr. 5,12,19, 2013) Weber/Grufman Foreclosure
West Lakeland Township
West Lakeland Township
Monday, April 8, 2013
Important Information Regarding Assessment and Classification of Property This may affect your 2014 property taxes.
Notice is hereby given that the Local Board of Appeal and Equalization for West Lakeland Township shall meet on Monday April 8, 2013 from 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. in the Oak-Land Jr. High conference room.
The purpose of this meeting is to determine whether taxable property in the jurisdiction has been properly valued and classified by the assessor, and to determine whether corrections need to be made.
If you believe the value or classification of your property is incorrect, please contact your assessor’s office to discuss your concerns. If you are still not satisfied with the valuation or classification after discussing it with your assessor, you may appear before the local board of appeal and equalization. The board shall review the valuation, classification, or both if necessary, and shall correct it as needed. Generally, an appearance before your local board of appeal and equalization is required by law before an appeal can be taken to the county board of appeal and equalization.
Given under my hand this 12th day of March, 2013
/s/ Susan Agrimson
(Mar. 15, 2013) West Lakeland Board of Appeal
STATE OF MINNESOTA DISTRICT COURT
COUNTY OF WASHINGTON TENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Court File No.: 82-PR-13-1266
NOTICE OF INFORMAL APPOINTMENT OF PERSONAL
REPRESENTATIVE AND NOTICE TO CREDITORS
In Re: Estate of
Stephen Jude Hartigan
Notice is given that an Application for Informal Appointment of Personal Representative was filed with the Registrar. The Registrar accepted the application and appointed Dennis D. Hartigan, whose address is 14211 55th Street North, Oak Park Heights, MN 55082, to serve as the personal representative of the decedent’s estate.
Any heir or other interested person may be entitled to appointment as personal representative or may object to the appointment of the personal representative. Any objection to the appointment of the personal representative must be filed with the Court, and any properly filed objection will be heard by the Court after notice is provided to interested persons of the date of hearing on the objection.
Unless objections are filed, and unless the Court orders otherwise, the personal representative has the full power to administer the estate, including, after thirty (30) days from the issuance of letters of general administration, the power to sell, encumber, lease, or distribute any interest in real estate owned by the decedent.
Notice is further given that, subject to Minn. Stat. § 524.3-801, all creditors having claims against the decedent’s estate are required to present the claims to the personal representative or to the Court within four (4) months after the date of this notice or the claims will be barred.
Dated: March 14, 2013
Dated: March 14, 2013
Edward W. Simonet
522 South Fourth Street, Stillwater, MN 55082
Telephone: (651) 439-5875
Facsimile: (651) 439-5559
(Mar. 15 & 22, 2013) Hartigan Probate