PURSUANT TO MINN. STAT. 501C.0202
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF WASHINGTON
TENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Court File No.: 82-CV-17-3938
In Re: the Matter of the Michael and Lynn Bjork Irrevocable Trust dated November 22, 2010
IT IS ORDERED AND NOTICE IS GIVEN that the Petition signed by Trustees, Michael J. Bjork and Lynn M. Bjork, has been filed with the Court. The Petition requests an order for the following relief:
1. Directing William F. Bjork, as Trustee of the Michael and Lynn Bjork Irrevocable Trust dated November 22, 2010, to transfer Matthews share of the assets from the Irrevocable Trust to an account held by the Matthew L. Bjork Spec Trust;
2. Authorizing Michael J. Bjork and Lynn M. Bjork, as Settlors of the Michael and Lynn Bjork Irrevocable Trust dated November 22, 2010, to amend the Irrevocable Trust to remove Matthew Lincoln Bjork as a Beneficiary of any remaining assets; and,
3. Granting such other relief as may be proper.
Any objections to the Petitions must be filed with the Court prior to or at the hearing. If no objections are filed the Petitions may be granted.
IT IS ORDERED, that the Petition will be heard on November 8, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. by this Court, located at the Washington County Courthouse, 14949 62nd St. N., Stillwater, MN 55082.
1. Notice shall be given to all persons named in the Petitions as having or as claiming an interest in the Trust.
2. Notice shall be given by:
a. Mailing a copy of this Notice and Order for Hearing to all persons named in the Petitions as having or who may claim to have an interest in the Trust, at their last known addresses by U.S. Postal Service at least 15 days prior to the hearing date; and,
b. Publishing this Notice and Order for Hearing one time at least 20 days prior to the hearing date in a legal newspaper of Washington County, Minnesota.
BY THE COURT
/s/ Tad Jude
Judge of District Court
Attorney for Trustee
Lori L. Guzmn, Atty Reg. No. 285808
GUZMN LAW FIRM, PA
14847 Energy Way
Apple Valley, MN 55124
Published in the
October 6, 2017