NOTICE OF ASSESSMENT LIEN FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: September 20, 2013
1. A default has occurred in the conditions of the Common Interest Community Number 140 a Condominium Stillwater Crossings Condominium Declaration dated June 3, 2000, and recorded on June 8, 2000, as Document No. 3107322, as amended by that certain Common Interest Community Number 140 a Condominium Stillwater Crossings Condominium Second Amendment to Declaration dated August 16, 2000, and recorded on August 21, 2000, as Document No. 3117488, both in the Office of the County Recorder in and for Washington County, Minnesota (collectively, Declaration), by Christine McKinney and David McKinney (collectively, Owner), as fee owner of the below-described property subject to said Declaration. The land described in the Declaration is not registered land.
2. Pursuant to the Declaration and Minnesota Statute Chapter 515B, a statutory lien exists for unpaid assessments and fees incurred from January 1, 2013 to the date of this Notice (Lien).
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Lien or any part thereof.
4. The holder of the Lien has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Lien and foreclosure of the Lien and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. As of the date of this notice, the amount due on the Lien is: $5,552.65.
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Declaration, the Lien shall be foreclosed, and the land located at 1106 Timber Way, Stillwater, Minnesota 55082, Property Tax ID No. 31-030-20-32-0045, and legally described as follows:
Unit No. 404, Stillwater Crossings Condominium, CIC No. 140, Washington County, Minnesota (Property),
shall be sold by the Sheriff of Washington County, Minnesota at public auction on November 8, 2013, at 10:00 a.m., at the Washington County Sheriffs Office: 15015 62nd Street North, Stillwater, Minnesota 55082.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by Owner or Owners personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
8. The Owner must vacate the property on or before 11:59 p.m. on May 9, 2014, if the Lien is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. 580.30 or the Property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. 580.23.
9. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE OWNER, THE OWNERS PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINN. STAT. 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE PROPERTY IS IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, IS NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND IS ABANDONED.
10. The Owner released from financial obligation on the Lien is: None.
Stillwater Crossings Condominium Association
(a Minnesota non-profit corporation)
By its attorneys:
Joshua D. Christensen, (#332616)
Lindsay W. Cremona, (#393599)
Anastasi Jellum, P.A.
Attorneys for Lien Holder
14985 60th Street North
Stillwater, MN 55082
9/20-10/25/13, Stillwater, McKinney Foreclosure, 27013