NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: March 15, 2013
1. A default has occurred in the conditions of that certain mortgage executed by Thomas J. Weber, a single person, and Alisha N. Grufman, a single person, as mortgagors, in favor of Lake Elmo Bank, a Minnesota banking corporation, as mortgagee, dated February 19, 2009, and recorded on July 15, 2009, as Document No. 3749878, in the Office of the County Recorder in and for Washington County, Minnesota (“Mortgage”). The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $211,120.00.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage or any part thereof.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. As of the date of this notice, the amount due on the Mortgage is: $208,232.64.
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage shall be foreclosed, and the land located at 9307 Newcastle Road, Woodbury, Minnesota 55125, Property Tax ID No. 15.028.21.31.0002, and legally described as follows:
Lot 2, Block 7, Colby Lake 1st Addition, Washington County, Minnesota (“Property”),
shall be sold by the Sheriff of Washington County, Minnesota, at public auction on May 3, 2013 at 10:00 a.m., at the Washington County Sheriff’s Office: 15015 – 62nd Street North, Stillwater, Minnesota 55082.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by mortgagors or mortgagors’ personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
8. The mortgagors must vacate the Property on or before 11:59 p.m. on November 5, 2013, if the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. § 580.30 or the Property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. § 580.23.
9. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS’ PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINN. STAT. § 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
10. The mortgagors released from financial obligation on the Mortgage are: None.
Lake Elmo Bank
(a Minnesota banking corporation)
By its attorneys:
Joshua D. Christensen, (#332616)
Lindsay W. Cremona, (#393599)
Anastasi Jellum, P.A.
Attorneys for Mortgagee
14985 60th Street North
Stillwater, MN 55082
(Mar. 15,22,29, Apr. 5,12,19, 2013) Weber/Grufman Foreclosure
STATE OF MINNESOTA DISTRICT COURT
COUNTY OF WASHINGTON TENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Court File No.: 82-PR-13-1266
NOTICE OF INFORMAL APPOINTMENT OF PERSONAL
REPRESENTATIVE AND NOTICE TO CREDITORS
In Re: Estate of
Stephen Jude Hartigan
Notice is given that an Application for Informal Appointment of Personal Representative was filed with the Registrar. The Registrar accepted the application and appointed Dennis D. Hartigan, whose address is 14211 55th Street North, Oak Park Heights, MN 55082, to serve as the personal representative of the decedent’s estate.
Any heir or other interested person may be entitled to appointment as personal representative or may object to the appointment of the personal representative. Any objection to the appointment of the personal representative must be filed with the Court, and any properly filed objection will be heard by the Court after notice is provided to interested persons of the date of hearing on the objection.
Unless objections are filed, and unless the Court orders otherwise, the personal representative has the full power to administer the estate, including, after thirty (30) days from the issuance of letters of general administration, the power to sell, encumber, lease, or distribute any interest in real estate owned by the decedent.
Notice is further given that, subject to Minn. Stat. § 524.3-801, all creditors having claims against the decedent’s estate are required to present the claims to the personal representative or to the Court within four (4) months after the date of this notice or the claims will be barred.
Dated: March 14, 2013
Dated: March 14, 2013
Edward W. Simonet
522 South Fourth Street, Stillwater, MN 55082
Telephone: (651) 439-5875
Facsimile: (651) 439-5559
e-mail: [email protected]
(Mar. 15 & 22, 2013) Hartigan Probate