The winners of the sixth annual Chicago Dogs Sidewalk Chalk Art Contest were announced over the weekend.
The event was a success despite the rain that rolled in with 41 people participating and drawing crowds of onlookers.
“It was great fun, and everyone enjoyed themselves,” owner of Chicago Dogs, Bruce Chesin said.
The competition was split by age level: 12 and under, 13-17, 18 and older. The winners were selected by local artists from the Stillwater Art Guild Gallery.
The winners list is below:
12 and under
- First place: Amelia DeBruzzi of Stillwater
- Second place: Hannah Futhey of Somserset, Wis
- First place: Sarah Dunn of Lake Elmo
- Second Place: Heidi Roth of Stillwater
18 and older
- First place: Peggy Colman, of Hudson, Wis., representing FITOGO Women,
- Second Place: Madeline Ludtke of Stillwater